MS3100 through MS3109 and commercial versions of MIL-DTL-5015 environmentally sealed circular connector. Available in threaded, bayonet and reverse bayonet coupling with solder, crimp or pc tail contacts. Also available in AC and ACB series commercial versions.
- Meet or exceed the requirements for qualification to MIL-C-5015; are in the U.S. Government’s Qualified Parts List
- Available in 11 shell sizes and over 100 insert arrangements
- Standard contact termination utilizes solder; crimp and PC-tail contacts available
- AWG 0 to 20
- Shells and hardware made of high strength aluminum alloys; available with a variety of plated or anodized finishes
- Contacts machined from solid copper alloy and silver plated in accordance with QQ-S-365
- Standard operating temperature range of -55°C to +125°C, available with a variety of accessories and features